TICA may refer to:
- The International Cat Association, a US-based but multinational pedigree registry for cats
- Taipei Computer Applications Show
- Tisa River (Putna Întunecoasă), also known as the Tica River
- Temporal independent component analysis (tICA)
- The feminine form of Tico, slang for a native of Costa Rica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TICA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.