TID may refer to:
- Thermionic Detector, a detector used in gas chromatography based on the principle of ionization and measuring a change in electron flux
- Total Ionizing Dose (related to ionizing radiation)
- Transient ischemic dilation, a finding on a nuclear cardiology test consistent with coronary artery disease
- TID class tug, a British tugboat design of World War II
- TID (musician) - a musician from Tanzania
- ter in die, Latin for three times daily; usually refers to medication dosage
- Tag identification memory, in a Gen 2 RFID tag, this consists of memory about the tag itself, such as the tag ID
- Transportation improvement district
- Travelling Ionospheric Disturbance - A type of Ionospheric perturbation
- TID Travel Itinerary Directory
- TID (on a prescription) 3 times a day
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TID.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.