TKO Software created Medal of Honor: Allied Assault: Breakthrough (2003) and the multiplayer portion of Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault (2004), both for Electronic Arts. The company created content for EA's GoldenEye: Rogue Agent, and multiple mobile and handheld titles, including The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey for Nokia's N-Gage and mobile versions of Tenchu, X-Men 2: Battle, Gauntlet and an adventure game based on the movie The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
In January 2005 TKO Software shut down its PC and console games development studio, located in Santa Cruz, leading to the loss of around 60 jobs. The rest of the company's studios closed down shortly afterwards in August 2005.
- Ashen Empires
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Breakthrough
- Leisure Suit Larry: Pocket Party
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
- Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
- X-Men 2: Battle
- "TKO Software Historical Events".
- TKO Software game credits from MobyGames
- Pittman, Jennifer (2004-12-04). "Santa Cruz-based TKO sells multiplayer game back to developers". Santa Cruz Sentinel. Archived from the original on 2007-08-11. Retrieved 2006-03-09.
- "IGN: TKO Software". Archived from the original on 3 January 2013. Retrieved 29 August 2012.