From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TRU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TRU may refer to:
- TRU (band), (The Real Untouchables), USA rap group
- TRU (police unit), Tactics and Rescue Unit of the Ontario Provincial Police
- Teen Research Unlimited, a youth research company in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Thompson Rivers University, in British Columbia, Canada
- TRU is the IATA airport code for Cap. FAP Carlos Martínez de Pinillos International Airport in Trujillo, Peru
- Transuranic waste
- Transformer Rectifier Unit
- An abbreviation for Tomb Raider: Underworld.
- Toys "R" Us
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TRU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.