(Redirected from TRY)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up TRY, try, or trý in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To Try is to make an attempt or an effort to do something. Try may refer to:
- Try (rugby), a way of scoring points in rugby league and rugby union.
- Try, a conversion or way of scoring points in American and Canadian football
People with the given name
- Try Bennett (born 1975), retired Costa Rican footballer
- Try Chheang Huot
- Try Hamdani (born 1994), Indonesian footballer
- Try (The Killing), an episode of The Killing
- "Try" (The Walking Dead), an episode of The Walking Dead
- "Try" (Blue Rodeo song) (1987)
- "Try" (Colbie Caillat song) (2014)
- "Try" (Nelly Furtado song) (2004)
- "Try (Just a Little Bit Harder)", a song by Janis Joplin from I Got Dem Ol' Kozmic Blues Again Mama!
- "Try" (Michael Penn song) (1997)
- "Try" (Pink song) (2012)
- "Try" (Pseudo Echo song) (1985)
- "Try" (Schiller song) (2010)
- "Try", a song by Backstreet Boys from In a World Like This
- "Try", a 2005 song by The Magic Numbers from The Magic Numbers
- "Try (For Good Reason)", a song by Night Ranger from Feeding off the Mojo
- "Try", a song by Dolly Parton from Blue Smoke
- "Try", a 1995 song by Pennywise from About Time
- Turkish lira's ISO 4217 code
- Try, a statement used in the exception handling syntax of several computer languages
- Try, boiling fat, such as in a whaling operation, to produce oil
- Trial (disambiguation)
- Trie, an ordered tree data structure
- Try Again (disambiguation)
- Try Me (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Try.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.