Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up TTL, Ttl, or ttl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TTL may refer to:
- Through-the-lens metering, a camera feature that permits light metering through the taking lens itself, rather than via a separate window
- Zenit TTL, an SLR film camera, named for its introduction of TTL metering to the Zenit camera line
- Time to live, a mechanism that limits the lifespan of data in a computer or network
- Transistor–transistor logic, a family of integrated-circuit digital logic
- Differential TTL, a serial signaling standard based on a transistor–transistor logic interface
- Turtle (syntax), a computer data format used in semantic web technologies
- Taiwan Tobacco and Liquor, a state-owned manufacturer of cigarettes and alcohol in Taiwan
- TTL (Time to Love) is a hit single by South Korean girl group T-ara and boy band Supernova
- "Ticket time limit" a term used in the travel industry.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TTL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.