|Look up Ty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TY or Ty may refer to:
Businesses and organizations
- Ty Inc., the owner of the Beanie Babies franchise
- Camp Tel Yehudah, a Jewish summer camp in New York
- Air Calédonie (IATA airline code TY)
- Orbest Orizonia Airlines (IATA airline code TY) (in operation 1998, as Iberworld, to 2013)
- Ty (given name), shared by several noted people
- Ty (rapper), British hip-hop artist
- George Ty (born 1932), Chinese Filipino billionaire banker
- Ty Hardin (born 1930), stage name of American retired actor born Orton or Orison Whipple Hungerford, Jr.
- Ty Dolla Sign, stage name of American rapper Tyrone Griffin, Jr. (born 1985)
- The main character in Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, a video game produced by Krome Studios
- A character in the arcade game Pit Fighter
- Ty Lee, a recurring character in the television series Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Ty Webb, a character in the film Caddyshack
- Ty, a letter in the Hungarian alphabet
- Tyr or Ty, a god in Norse mythology
- Tahitian language (ISO 639-1 code "ty")
- Thank You
- Transition Year, an academic year in secondary education in Ireland
- Typhoon intensity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.