From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Taan may refer to:
- Taan (music), a virtuosic technique used in North Indian classical vocal music
- Faerûn, a region of the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
- Taan (Sovereign Stone), a fictional lizard like race in the Sovereign Stone trilogy
- Taan Stari, a famous Czech Guild Wars player
- Da'an District, Taipei - a district in Taipei, Taiwan
- Taan (2001 film) (ターン), also known as "Turn" - a Japanese film
- Taan (2014 film), a Bengali film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.