From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tabard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tabard is a short coat which was a common item of men's clothing in the Middle Ages.
Tabard may also refer to:
- Tabard, British English for a cobbler apron
- HMS Tabard (P342), a British submarine
- Tabard Theatre, a pub theatre in Chiswick
- The Tabard (Chiswick), a public house in Chiswick
- The Tabard, a public house in Southwark
- The Tabard (fraternity), a Dartmouth College Greek organization
- Tabard RFC is a rugby union football club based at Radlett, Hertfordshire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tabard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.