From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tabi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tabi are traditional Japanese socks.
Tabi may also be a romanisation of the Arabic word ʈābiʕ (تابع), meaning "follower", used in English to refer to:
- Tabi‘un, generation of Muslims born after the death of Muhammad
- Tabi‘ al-Tabi‘in, the generation which succeeded them
Tabi may also mean:
- Tabi, Angola, town and commune in Bengo Province, Angola
- Tabi Bonney, Togolese indie musician
- William Etchu Tabi, Cameroonian footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tabi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.