From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tabley is a name that is a component of several place names around where the M6 motorway and A556 cross (M6 junction 19) in Cheshire, England. It comes from Anglo-Saxon Tabban-lēah = "Tabba's clearing or meadow".
- Tabley House, an 18th-century Palladian mansion at Tabley Inferior.
- St Peter's Church, Tabley, a chapel to the west of Tabley House.
- Cuckooland Museum, a museum in Tabley, which hosts the world's largest and finest collection of antique cuckoo clocks.
- Tabley Inferior, a civil parish in the Borough of Cheshire East and ceremonial county of Cheshire in England
- Tabley Superior, a civil parish in the Borough of Cheshire East and ceremonial county of Cheshire in England
- Over Tabley, a village in Tabley Superior parish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tabley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This Cheshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|