Tabrian or Tabariyan or Tabryan (Persian: تبريان) may refer to:
- Tabrian, Faruj, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Tabarian, Shirvan, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Tabari people, a people in the north of Iran
- Tabari language or Mazanderani, spoken mainly in Iran's Mazandaran, Tehran and Golestan provinces
- Tabaristan, the area of modern day Mazanderan and Gilan during the Arab conquest of Iran
- Gilaki and Mazandarani (disambiguation)
- Mazanderani (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tabrian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.