(Redirected from Tactful)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tact or tactful in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tact or TACT may refer to:
- The sense of touch – see somatosensory system
- Tact (psychology), a term used by B. F. Skinner for a type of verbal operant
- The Actors Company Theatre (TACT)
- Actors Orphanage, formerly The Actors' Charitable Trust (TACT)
- Tact Meyers, a Galaxy Angel character
- The Adolescent and Children's Trust
- Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy, an evaluation of chelation therapy for cardiovascular disease
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tact.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.