Tado may refer to:
- Tado, a village in Togo, Africa
- Tado°, German high-tech company which engages in intelligent climate control
- Tadó, town and municipality in Chocó Department, Colombia
- Tado, a former West African kingdom
- Tado, a village in the Manggrai district of Flores, Indonesia
- Tado, Mie, a town located in Kuwana District, Mie, Japan
- The Lower Tado period of the Japanese Jōmon period
- The Upper Tado period of the Japanese Jōmon period
- Tado, a minion of Garlic Jr. from the Dragon Ball Z series
- Tado Jimenez, male comedian from the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tado.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.