|This article does not cite any sources. (September 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||Gyeongsan, South Korea|
|Revised Romanization||Taekyeung Daehakgyo|
Taekyeung College located in Gyeungsan City, Republic of Korea, won the President Prize as the best college in employment through industry-college co-op education, which is a practice-oriented education system, attained the highest grade (A) in the areas of college evaluation by the Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development, and stood 2nd among colleges in the National Customer Satisfaction Index (NCSI) in 2010.
Taekyeung College as a leader of Korean education is producing ‘competent persons with superior vocational skills’ and ‘global professionals’ through joint education with some 1,000 enterprises and active exchange with around 30 overseas famous colleges.
Taekyeung College promotes the reinforcement of students’ vocational competencies through global education, creative practical education, and highly applicable job-oriented education that develop each student’s abilities and individuality.
Won the President Prize as the best college in the employment rate among demestic colleges!
Contribute to the country and mankind by educating globalized and creative high-quality professionals based on the educational philosophy of Silsagusi(實事求是 – practical learning from realities).
Specialist _ Educate globalized high-quality professionals
Technician _ Educate creative field professionals
Adventurer _ Educate new intellects seeking and challenging dreams
- Jan. 08, 1992 Jungam School Corporation founded
- Mar. 05, 1993 Taekyeung College opened
- May 15, 1998 Launched Products of “LAGOSOL”, the university’s first own brand
- Jan. 26, 1999 Entered into an agreement with IBM/LOTUS as its official educational institution
- Nov. 30, 2004 TK Wine Research Center completed
- May 21, 2007 Won the Grand Prize in the 1st Employment Contest of Gyeongsangbuk-do
- Mar. 26, 2010 Selected for programs the reinforce vocational colleges’ educational capacities in 2010 by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- Division of Performance Arts
Department of Theatre and Film, Department of Musical Theatre, Department of Broadcasting MC, Department of Entertainment & Event Management, Department of Practical Music, Department of Practical Dance, Department of Modeling, Department of Fashion Specialist
- Division of physical Education
Department of Security Administration, Department of Sports & Health Science, Department of Taekwondo, Department of Golf
- Division of Engineering Marketing
Department of VMD, Department of Internet Game, Department of Online Marketing, Department of Fashion Shopping Mall
- Division of Humanities and Social Studies
Department of Early Childhood Education, Department of Car Dealer, Department of Military Officer, Department of police Administration, Department of Social Welfare, Department of Air & Shipping, Department of International Tourism & Cruise, Department of Hotel Management
- Division of Natural Science
Department of Hotel Culinary Arts, Department of Hotel Baking & Pastry Arts, Depertment of Hair Design, Department of Make-up, Department of Cosmetology, Department of Art make-up, Department of Animal Training & Event
- Division of Health
Department of Nursing, Department of Clinical Pathology, Department of Optometry, Department of Hospital Administration