Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up taenia or Taenia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taenia may refer to:
Medicine and anatomy
- Taenia coli of the large intestine
- Taenia thalami of the mammal brain
- Taenia of fourth ventricle of the mammal brain
- Taenia (genus), a tapeworm genus established by Linnaeus in 1758
- Taenia, a Trichuridae roundworm genus invalidly established by Pallas in 1766; see Sclerotrichum
- Taenia, a Scarabaeidae genus invalidly established by Stebnicka in 2003; now Tanyana
- Taenia, a bandfish genus invalidly established by Ræse in 1793; now Cepola
- Taenia, a spelling error for the fungus moth genus Tinea (moth)
- Tainia (costume) (AKA Taenia), a ribbon worn in the hair in ancient Greece
- Taenia (architecture) of Doric columns
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taenia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.