Taft High School (Lincoln City, Oregon)
||Parts of this article (those related to diplomas) need to be updated. (May 2014)|
|Taft High School|
|3780 Spyglass Ridge SE
Lincoln City, Oregon, Lincoln County 97367
|Established||1998 (current building)|
|School district||Lincoln County School District|
|Number of students||596 (as of 11-4-13)|
|Color(s)||Orange and black |
|Athletics conference||OSAA West Valley League 3A-2|
|Rival||Newport High School|
|Newspaper||The 45th Parallel|
|Website||Taft High School|
Taft High School, also known as Taft High 7–12, is a public high school and middle school located in Lincoln City, Oregon, United States. It is one of five high schools in the Lincoln County School District. It serves students from seventh grade through twelfth grade. It is named for Taft, one of the communities that combined to form Lincoln City in 1965.
- Agnes Baker Pilgrim (1942), spiritual elder of the Takelma Tribe and chairperson of the International Council of 13 Indigenous Grandmothers
- Gary Stevens (1959), immediate past[when?] president of the Alaska Senate
- Home page, Taft High School website
- "Oregon School Directory 2008–09" (PDF). Oregon Department of Education. p. 139. Retrieved May 28, 2009.
- About Taft High School, Taft High School website
- Member School A-Z Listing (292 Total Schools). Osaa.org. Retrieved on November 25, 2012.
- "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. June 30, 2009. Retrieved July 1, 2009.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. June 301, 2009. Retrieved July 1, 2009. Check date values in:
- Agnes Baker Pilgrim. Agnes Baker Pilgrim (1924-09-11). Retrieved on November 25, 2012.
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|