From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Wolof music, a tagg is an ode of pre-Islamic origin.
Tagg may also refer to:
- Barclay Tagg (born 1937), American horse trainer
- Ernie Tagg (1917–2006), English football player
- Mike Tagg (born 1946), English long-distance runner
- Peter Tagg (disambiguation)
- Robert Tanios Taggert "Tagg" Bozied (born 1979), American sportsman
- Taggart "Tagg" Romney, American businessman
- Tagg's Island, an island in the River Thames, England
- Tagg Flats, Oklahoma, a census-designated place (CDP) in Delaware County, Oklahoma
- Tagg, a brand of GPS tracking device for dogs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tagg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.