Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jorasanko branch of the Tagore family
- Abanindranath Tagore (1871–1951), artist
- Debendranath Tagore (1817–1905), Brahmoism founder
- Dwarkanath Tagore (1794–1846), businessman and aristocrat
- Dwijendranath Tagore (1840–1926), writer, musician, and pioneer in Bengali shorthand and musical notations
- Gaganendranath Tagore (1867–1938), artist
- Ganendranath Tagore (1841 – 1869), musician and founder of Jorasanko Natyashala
- Hemendranath Tagore (1844–1884), nationalist, yogi, founder of Adi Dharm
- Jyotirindranath Tagore (1849–1925), musician
- Rabindranath Tagore (1861–1941), writer, performer, the first Asian to win the Nobel Prize in 1913. Composed the Indian and Bangladeshi national anthems
- Ramanath Tagore (1801 – 1877), social figure associated with British Indian Association
- Satyendranath Tagore (1842–1923), musician, reformer, and the first Indian to join the ICS in 1863
- Swarnakumari Devi (1855–1932), female novelist
Pathuriaghata branch of the Tagore family
- Gnanendramohan Tagore (1826–1890), first Asian to be called to the English bar in 1862
- Jatindramohan Tagore (1831–1908), philanthropist
- Prasanna Coomar Tagore (1801–1886), lawyer
- Adi Dharm, a religion
- Brahmo Samaj, the societal component of the Brahmo religion
- Jorasanko, a neighbourhood in north Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- Jorasanko Thakur Bari, (Bengali: House of the Thakurs) in Jorasanko, north of Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- Pathuriaghata, a neighbourhood in north Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- Rabindra Bharati University, a university in Kolkata, Wst Bengal, India.
- Rabindra Nritya Natya, dramas composed by Rabindranath Tagore
- Rabindra Sangeet, songs composed by Rabindranath Tagore
- Vangiya Sahitya Parishad, a literary society in Bengal, India.
- Visva-Bharati University, a university in Santiniketan, West Bengal, India.
- Tagore (film), a 2003 Tollywood film starring Chiranjeevi
| article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|surname Tagore. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|