Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tahoma is the original form of the word "Tacoma", as in the city of Tacoma, Washington. It can refer to:
- Mount Tahoma, an alternative spelling of Mount Tacoma, the original name of Mount Rainier
- Mount Tahoma High School, a high school in the district of Tacoma, Washington
- Tahoma, California, a town on the west shore of Lake Tahoe
- Tahoma National Cemetery, a cemetery in Kent, Washington
- Tahoma School District, a school district in Maple Valley, Washington
- Tahoma Senior High School, a senior high school in this district
- Lake Tahoma, a lake in western North Carolina
- Tahoma (typeface), a typeface bundled with Microsoft Windows
- Air Tahoma, an American cargo-based airline
- USS Tahoma (1861), a steamer acquired by the Union Navy during the American Civil War
- USCGC Tahoma (WPG-80), a United States Coast Guard cutter completed in 1934
- USCGC Tahoma (WMEC-908), a United States Coast Guard medium endurance cutter commissioned in 1988
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tahoma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.