Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tahuna is the Māori word for beach. It may refer to:
- Tahuna, Otago, a suburb of Dunedin
- Tahuna, Waikato, a settlement in the Waikato Region
- Tahuna Kaitoto, a North Island battle site
- Tahunanui, a suburb of Nelson
- Tahunanui Beach, Nelson
- Tahuna, Indonesia, a town in Sulawesi, Indonesia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tahuna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.