Jump to navigation Jump to search
Taiko may refer to:
- Taiko (太鼓) The Japanese word for drum often used to refer to any Japanese drum or drumming music
- Taikō (太閤) a title given to a retired Kampaku regent in Japan—see Sesshō and Kampaku. Commonly refers to Toyotomi Hideyoshi
- Chatham Island taiko or Magenta petrel (Pterodroma magentae) bird
- Taiko Studios, an independent animation studio founded by Shaofu Zhang
- Taiko (ship) a Norwegian roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) freighter
- Taiko no Tatsujin, a series of rhythm video games
- Taikonaut, a term used in news media for Chinese astronauts
- Taikō Yoshio, Japanese sumo wrestler
- The novel Taiko: An Epic Novel of War and Glory in Feudal Japan, by Eiji Yoshikawa, translated by William Scott Wilson
- 太閤 (Taiko), an album by Danger (musician)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taiko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.