From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tailwind in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tailwind is a wind that blows in the direction of travel of an object.
Tailwind may also refer to:
- Wittman Tailwind, a light aircraft
- Operation Tailwind, a military/media controversy
- Tailwind Sports, see Discovery Channel Pro Cycling Team, a professional cycling team
- Tailwind (Transformers), a Transformers character
- Tailwind Airlines, an airline
- Tailwind (album), album by Harmony James
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tailwind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.