Tairāwhiti or Tai Rawhiti may refer to:
- East Coast of Aotearoa (New Zealand)
- Te Tai Rawhiti, a former New Zealand parliamentary Māori electorate
- Te Tai Rāwhiti, the customary Māori name used to describe the Gisborne Region
- Te Pīhopatanga o Te Tairāwhiti, a Māori bishopric of the Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia.
- The Gisborne Tairawhiti rugby league team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tairāwhiti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.