Taiwanese language (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Taiwanese dialect)
Taiwanese language is a name for Taiwanese Hokkien. Taiwanese language or Taiwanese dialect may also refer to:
- Formosan languages, languages of the indigenous and aboriginal peoples of Taiwan
- Taiwanese Hakka, Hakka language in Taiwan
- Taiwanese Mandarin, Standard Mandarin Chinese spoken in Taiwan
- Modern Taiwanese Language (MTL), or Modern Literal Taiwanese (MLT), a Romanization system for Taiwanese Hokkien
- Taiwanese Language Phonetic Alphabet (TLPA), Romanization system for Hakka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taiwanese language.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.