From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Takao in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Takao may refer to:
- Mount Takao, a mountain in Tokyo, Japan
- Mount Takao, a mountain in Kyoto, Japan, location of the Jingo-ji temple
- Kaohsiung, a municipality in Taiwan
- Takao Prefecture, an administrative division of Taiwan during the Japanese rule
- Takao (name), Japanese given name and surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Takao, the given name of the character Tyson Granger in the original Japanese version of the Beyblade manga series
- Takao (wrestler), is a Canadian professional wrestler
- Takao Station (disambiguation)
- 高雄 (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Takao
- All pages beginning with "Takao"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Takao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.