From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Take Off (film))
|Look up take off or takeoff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Takeoff is the aircraft flight phase in which a vehicle goes from the ground to flying in the air.
Take off, Take Off or Takeoff may also refer to:
- Takeoff (film), a 1979 Soviet drama film
- Take Off (2009 film), a South Korean film
- Take Off (2017 film), a Malayalam film directed by Mahesh Narayanan
- "Take Off" (Young Dro song), a 2009 song by Young Dro
- "Take-off" (Vivid song), a 2010 song by Japanese band Vivid
- "Take Off" (2PM song), a 2011 song by Korean boy group 2PM
- "Take Off" (Chipmunk song), a 2011 single by British pop rapper Chipmunk
- Take Off (EP), a 2013 EP by Japanese band Folks
- "Take Off", a 1981 song by Bob and Doug McKenzie from The Great White North
- Takeoff, a member of the American hip-hop group Migos
- Take Off!, a 1988 board game
- Take-Off (Transformers), a fictional character in the Transformers world, debuting in 1991
- Takeoff!, a 1980 collection of humorous material by Randall Garrett
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Take off.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.