Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tale or tale in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tale may refer to:
- Narrative, or story, a report of real or imaginary connected events
- TAL effector (TALE), a type of DNA binding protein
- Tale, Albania, a resort town
- Tale, Iran, a village
- Tale, Maharashtra, a village in Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra state, India
- River Tale, a small river in the English county of Devon
- The Tale, 2018 American drama film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.