Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tale or tale in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tale may refer to:
- Narrative, or story, a report of real or imaginary connected events
- TAL effector (TALE), a type of DNA binding protein
- Tale, Albania, a resort town
- Tale, Iran, a village
- Tale, Maharashtra, a village in Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra state, India
- River Tale, a small river in the English county of Devon
- The Tale, 2018 American drama film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.