Talk:16 Cygni Bb/GA Sweep
I am reviewing this article as part of the GA Sweeps task force. I believe that this article needs some edits to retain GA status:
- The "Discovery" section appears to be entirely unsourced.
- The first sentence in 'physical characteristics' is unreferenced.
- "worthless for HD 192263 b, and for 55 Cancri c and upsilon Andromedae d they contradicted measured inclinations of other planets in their systems." I think that this needs a cite also.
- I'm putting this 'on hold' for the week to allow my concerns to be cleared up. naerii 20:56, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
- I removed my comment about other systems because, they were my comments, and I see how I was unintentionally sabotaging this article. So, sorry about that.
- I threw in the first link I found on exoplanet.eu to handle Discovery.
- I dispute that the first sentence in physical characteristics needs a reference. All it does is complain that so much about this planet can't be known.
- On the other hand, maybe it does need a reference. I don't know. Don't really care to be honest. This planet is interesting for its orbital dynamics (alongside others); but for properties, it's a lost cause. But maybe someone else who is more invested in this thing can offer more. --Zimriel (talk) 05:22, 28 August 2008 (UTC)
- Seems fine now to me, thanks :) I left this longer than I intended to in the hopes that someone would come along and look at it. (For any future reviewers) IMO this meets all the criteria as it is comprehensive; there is barely information available about this planet. This is the best possible article we could have on the topic, given the small scope and lack of sources. naerii 06:02, 28 August 2008 (UTC)