Hello YellowMonkey (vote in the Southern Stars and White Ferns supermodel photo poll) 08:50, 7 April 2010 (UTC)
Looks like the basics are in order.
- Can we have a source for the last sentence please?
- Can we have more linkage of human activity to the actual bay, eg stating how far away the towns are away from the bay, if there are roads connecting the towns to a jetty or maritime facility etc? Or how many people live within a certain distance from the water. To give a better feel of how many lives it affects and such, or what % of the ecnomy is water-related.
- And relationship between sea economy and fuelling growth of towns etc.
- "This industry began to decline during World War II, when the United States Navy took over several shipyards" CAn this be explained. One would think a naval takeover = big expansion in construction for warfare etc.
- Is there information on environmental challenges? Pollution rankings? Invasive species, overfishing?
- Are there any planned resorts etc or housing proposals?
I found quite a bit of stuff on ecology/geology etc on Google Books. Can you access any of these books. It seems as though there is quite a bit more information available YellowMonkey (vote in the Southern Stars and White Ferns supermodel photo poll) 08:50, 7 April 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, we'll live, but this would never pass FA unless some more books are dug up YellowMonkey (vote in the Southern Stars and White Ferns supermodel photo poll) 06:04, 12 April 2010 (UTC)