Talk:Banding (medical)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
WikiProject Medicine (Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)
WikiProject icon This article is within the scope of WikiProject Medicine, which recommends that medicine-related articles follow the Manual of Style for medicine-related articles and that biomedical information in any article use high-quality medical sources. Please visit the project page for details or ask questions at Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Medicine.
Start-Class article Start  This article has been rated as Start-Class on the project's quality scale.
 Mid  This article has been rated as Mid-importance on the project's importance scale.

Inkjet printing[edit]

In inkjet printing there is a (usually undesired) phenomenon called banding. As I do not know yet how to acurately describe it, I'm suggesting the creation of a disambiguation page for this word so that others who *can* describe banding in respect to inkjet printing may add their content.

Kind regards,

Also: ability grouping. Skinnyweed 23:53, 24 June 2006 (UTC)