Article (edit | visual edit | history) · Article talk (edit | history) · Watch
Reviewer: MathewTownsend (talk · contribs) 17:42, 11 January 2012 (UTC)
- Happy to review this as I love this topic! MathewTownsend (talk) 17:42, 11 January 2012 (UTC)
- "The prisoners, of whom only about 20 survived their wounds, were first taken to Augusta, and then Ninety Six, along with a large number of other Loyalists." - I don't understand this sentence.
- I made a few edits for my own understanding of the article, spelling etc. But feel free to revert any you don't like.
- I'll put this article on hold, pending clarification of that one sentence that I can't figure out MathewTownsend (talk) 00:00, 12 January 2012 (UTC)
- Your edits looked mostly fine, just a few minor tweaks needed. I've rephrased the problematic sentence; let me know if the change didn't help... Magic♪piano 15:10, 12 January 2012 (UTC)
GA review-see WP:WIAGA for criteria (and here for what they are not)
- Is it reasonably well written?
- A. Prose: clear and concise, correct spelling and grammar:
- B. Complies with MoS for lead, layout, words to watch, fiction, and list incorporation:
- Is it factually accurate and verifiable?
- A. Provides references to all sources:
- B. Provides in-line citations from reliable sources where necessary:
- C. No original research:
- Is it broad in its coverage?
- A. Main aspects are addressed:
- B. Remains focused:
- Does it follow the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- Is it stable?
- No edit wars, etc:
- Does it contain images to illustrate the topic?
- A. Images are copyright tagged, and non-free images have fair use rationales:
- B. Images are provided where possible and appropriate, with suitable captions:
- Pass or Fail: