Talk:BlackBerry Enterprise Server
RIM should update this article
You'd think that someone from BB would want this page to look good and contain up-to-date information.
- -- That is not allowed due to Wikipedia's conflict of interest rules. While I'm certain there's plenty at RIM who would be happy to put only useful information here, it's against the rules. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 22:19, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- People from RIM are not prohibited from contributing but just need to be aware of WP:COI and to follow the recommendations given there. I just removed a paragraph lead that had "In keeping with RIM's 'clear as mud' methodology..." as it was not encyclopedic. I'll have to say, I agree with the sentiment expressed in that comment as the product names and the difference from one product to the next (both historically and in present time) are not clear to the lay person. --Marc Kupper|talk 19:00, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on BlackBerry Enterprise Server. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120421232047/http://www.altn.com:80/Products/MDaemon%2DEmail%2DServer%2DWindows/BlackBerry/ to http://www.altn.com/Products/MDaemon-Email-Server-Windows/BlackBerry/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100306014304/http://uk.blackberry.com:80/services/business/server/express/ to http://uk.blackberry.com/services/business/server/express/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070526202428/http://na.blackberry.com:80/eng/support/server_resourcekit.jsp to http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/server_resourcekit.jsp
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.