Talk:Breakdown (Mariah Carey song)/GA1
- To keep citations out of the infobox, list the recording information in the background.
- The other, is Carey and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony gambling in a casino. --> "The other features Carey and...."
- I would put the quote that Carey made in a box, then merge the blockquote into a prose.
"backbone. --> "backbone."
- four new song --> four new songs
- Alot of this information is about #1's rather than "Breakdown." Also almost all information near the end is about Greatest Hits (Mariah Carey album) which didn't even include the song.
- Link hip-hop and Contemporary R&B
- I know you hae probalby searched all over, but making sure, could there be any expansion to the critical reception?
- October 1997, however... ---> October 1997. However,
- "My All"/"Breakdown"; however, --> Breakdown." However,
- Just a suggestion, considering NFCC rules, is there a better scene with more involvement in which you could explain more? Also could their be just a little bit more explanation of the synopsis.
Formats & track listings
- Need sources
- Need linking