Hi, I am reviewing this article for GA. Just a few nitpicks:
- "Prior to this, it had since 1968 been situated in the Pyronemaceae family ..." - this seems a bit clunky.
- I cannot make sense out of the image in the infobox. What is going on with it? The other image looks like a cup.
- One of your sources says that diseased seeds fail to germinate, but you only say this indirectly: "a possible cause for seed plants sown in local nurseries failing to germinate."
- Have rewritten the sentence to more accurately reflect what the source says. Sasata (talk) 03:21, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- Since it is such a short article, perhaps you could be a little less terse in your descriptions, although the wikilinks to do a good job of explaining.
- I added a bit more explanatory prose to introduce the section on the imperfect state, and tweaked the prose elsewhere. Also added a mycomorphbox, and a bit more info about the derivation of the genus and species names. Sasata (talk) 03:21, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): Clear and concise prose b (MoS): Follows relevant MoS
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): Major aspects covered b (focused): Focused on topic
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias: Neutral
- It is stable.
- No edit wars etc.: Stable
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
- Pass/Fail: Pass