Article (edit | visual edit | history) · Article talk (edit | history) · Watch
Reviewer: GreatOrangePumpkin (talk · contribs) 12:36, 2 May 2012 (UTC)
- GA review (see here for what the criteria are, and here for what they are not)
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): b (MoS for lead, layout, word choice, fiction, and lists):
- What does "9s 3d" mean? --GoPTCN 08:40, 3 May 2012 (UTC)
- Ok, it means "shillings and pence"--GoPTCN 16:39, 4 May 2012 (UTC)
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- a (references): b (citations to reliable sources): c (OR):
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars, etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
- a (images are tagged and non-free images have fair use rationales): b (appropriate use with suitable captions):
- Overall: Interesting read. I pass because there was only one issue. Nice article! :)--GoPTCN 16:39, 4 May 2012 (UTC)