Hello User:Cyclonebiskit, I am going to being reviewing this article today. Hope you aren't too busy at the National Hurricane Center and have enough time to fix these errors. :P --12george1 (talk) 18:43, 16 May 2014 (UTC)
- "and Mala subsequently underwent rapid intensification which culminated in it attaining its peak." - You should try to avoid using it/its more than once in a sentence. My suggestion would be to replace "it" with "the cyclone".
- "In contrast to Mala's intensity, damage was relatively minimal across Myanmar due to adequate early warnings. Timely and effective evacuations minimized loss of life along the coast." - I think you should find a way to merge these two sentences, since both the low amount of damage and small death toll are both unexpected because of Mala's intensity. Maybe just replace the period with a comma and change "Timely" to lowercase? I.E.: "In contrast to Mala's intensity, damage was relatively minimal across Myanmar due to adequate early warnings, while timely and effective evacuations minimized loss of life along the coast."
- Other than fatalities and damage, there isn't much other statistics in the lede about Mala's impact. How about you describe what the possible tornado did. Or maybe you could add the number of houses destroyed/damaged? It might not hurt to include a bit of aftermath either.
- "the was able to undergo rapid intensification as wind shear abruptly diminished" - Missing word toward the beginning.
- "On April 26, the local Department of Meteorology and Hydrology stated that the Ayeyarwady, Bago Region, and Yangon regions were likely to be affected within two days and Rakhine State within three days. Officials in Myanmar began broadcasting storm warning to the public over radio the following day." - You should probably state in the first sentence that you are talking about Myanmar. Then remove "in Myanmar" from the second sentence.
- "Overall, the storm claimed 37 lives and left 1.24 billion kyat (US$6.7 million) in damage." - Why is there a reference in the parenthesis? The purpose is to cite that conversion to USD, am I right? Then maybe you should move it to the end of the sentence with references 24 and 25 or put the reference in a note.
- "Cars were reportedly toss into the air" ---> "Cars were reportedly tossed into the air "
- No errors with the references.
- Alright, that should be it for now. Let me know when you are finished.--12george1 (talk) 18:43, 16 May 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for the review George! I've made all the corrections. Cyclonebiskit (talk) 18:20, 19 May 2014 (UTC)
- Good job on this article. Btw, I removed the minimum barometric pressure from the lede, because that is usually not included there. You can add it back if you want. Anyway, I am now going to pass this article and list it as a Good Article. Congratulations, --12george1 (talk) 03:00, 20 May 2014 (UTC)