Talk:Fagernes Airport, Leirin/GA1
A few initial comments:
- "The municipalities had guaranteed for a foreign load ...". Should this be "loan"? What does "guaranteed" mean?
- "Local politicians took contact with Widerøe ...". Not sure what this means. What is Widerøe?
- "Annualized passenger ridership ...". Ridership isn't a real word. Perhaps something like "annual passenger numbers" would be better? Why "annualized"? Is it not just a regular annual total, or is it adjusted in some way to "annualize" it?
- "NOK 61 of 85 million in dept was deleted by the creditors." What does "deleted" mean? Did they just write it off (very generous!), or did they convert it into equity, for instance?
- Where in Norway is this airport? North? South? How far from Oslo or Bergen, for instance.
- Who are the main users? Skiers in winter? Who in the summer?
- The prose needs some work, but I'll be happy to take care of that if you'll take care of the few points I've raised above.
I've put the review on hold now.
- Thank you for the review and sorry for the late reply. I have acted upon your comments, if there is anything more, just call out. Arsenikk (talk) 08:18, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
- OK, thanks. Just one last thing:
- "The nearby Geilo Airport, Dagali, only two hours away ...". Doesn't tell me much; is that two hours flying time? By car? Walking? Better to give the distance or say something like "a two-hour drive away".
- The above discussion is closed. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section.