I am quick-failing this article because large swaths of text are completely uncited (plus there's a citation needed tag). This is unacceptable for a Good Article nomination, and should have been dealt with prior to nomination. Other issues:
- ref 6 is a non-functional link
- refs 7,8 have no page number
- the article states "The optimum temperature for goldfish is around 25°C/77°F." which is sourced to citation 9; however, the source does not say this.
- the citations to web sites are not properly cited, and are little more than bare links
- some of the web sources look very dubious, filled with ads and unrelated randomness (check #10, for example)
- the prose in some sections is unencyclopedic and needs work