Article (edit | visual edit | history) · Article talk (edit | history) · Watch
Reviewer: Wizardman (talk · contribs) 02:55, 11 July 2012 (UTC)
I'll review this article shortly. Wizardman Operation Big Bear 02:55, 11 July 2012 (UTC)
Here are the issues I found:
- Michael Anthony and Georgetown link to disambiguation pages; have them link to the right ones.
- "It is adjacent to Venezuela, to Brazil, and to Suriname," to Venezuela, Brazil, and Suriname
- "and has participated at every" and have
- "In all of its history, only the only case in" history, the only
- "Born in Linden and trained in Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge," the use of trained sounds a bit iffy here, but I'm not sure what to replace it with.
- Let me know what you think of the rewording. --Starstriker7(Talk) 05:31, 11 July 2012 (UTC)
I'll put the article on hold and will pass when the issues are fixed. Wizardman Operation Big Bear 03:17, 11 July 2012 (UTC)
- I've addressed all the comments. Let me know if anything comes up. Thanks for reviewing the article! :) --Starstriker7(Talk) 05:31, 11 July 2012 (UTC)
- Looks good, so I'll pass the article. Wizardman Operation Big Bear 14:21, 11 July 2012 (UTC)