Article (edit | visual edit | history) · Article talk (edit | history) · Watch
Reviewer: DavidCane (talk · contribs) 12:42, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
- Review underway, comments following later.--DavidCane (talk) 12:42, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
- GA review (see here for what the criteria are, and here for what they are not)
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): b (MoS for lead, layout, word choice, fiction, and lists):
- Nicely constructed. I have added some links to architectural terms
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- a (reference section): b (citations to reliable sources): c (OR):
- There is one deadlink which needs to be fixed - nr 15.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- Covers all the main points.
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars, etc.:
- It is illustrated by images and other media, where possible and appropriate.
- a (images are tagged and non-free content have fair use rationales): b (appropriate use with suitable captions):
- Pass.--DavidCane (talk) 01:21, 17 December 2012 (UTC)