From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sorry for the delay, posting comments:
- "Conditions became so bad in Honiara that in July 2003 Australian military and police units moved into the country to restore order" --> "Conditions became so bad in Honiara that in July 2003 the Australian military and police units moved into the country to restore order."
- "... destroying part of Chinatown and displacing more than 1,000 Chinese residents" --> "destroying a part of Chinatown and making more than 1,000 Chinese residents homeless"
- "The commercial heart of Honiara was virtually reduced to rubble and ashes, devastating the town. As a result tourism in the city and islands has been severely affected." --> "The town eventually got devastated due to the riots and also severely affected the tourism in the city and the islands."
- Modern development
- Link leprosy
- "Honiara has a harbour from which ferries depart to the various other parts of the Solomon Islands." - Citation needed
- Slightly changed the sentence and fixed a reference
- "In 1979, following independence in 1978 from British rule" --> "In 1979, following independence in 1978 from the British rule"
- "Since 2007, the management has started an ambitious programme of enhancing the building and other infrastructure facilities of the school..." --> "Since 2007, the management has started a programme of enhancing the building and other infrastructure facilities of the school..."
- Hotels and restaurants
- "... which replaced the former hotel which was gutted during the 2006 riots". Which hotel? The King Solomon Hotel?
- "... and are copied from the 'You Got Served', 'Step Up 1 and 2' and 'Stomp the Yard'". You're talking about the movies, right? If yes, then please link all three.
- Weird, in one sentence harbor is written in British and in another one American. Please change any one of them for the sake of uniformity.
- Plea$ant 1623, thanks for the review. Dr. Blofeld and myself have collaborated on most articles including this one. Hope all issues raised by you are addressed.--Nvvchar. 18:17, 15 August 2013 (UTC)
- Is it reasonably well written?
- A. Prose quality:
- B. MoS compliance:
- Is it factually accurate and verifiable?
- A. References to sources:
- B. Citation of reliable sources where necessary:
- C. No original research:
- Is it broad in its coverage?
- A. Major aspects:
- B. Focused:
- Is it neutral?
- Fair representation without bias:
- Is it stable?
- No edit wars, etc:
- Does it contain images to illustrate the topic?
- Pass or Fail:
Thanks for the review!♦ Dr. Blofeld 15:30, 17 August 2013 (UTC)
Thanks, Pleasant1623.--Nvvchar. 17:48, 17 August 2013 (UTC)