Talk:Inside No. 9/GA1
I'll review this...
- "As is typical of Shearsmith and Pemberton's work" their names should in full and wikilinked here
- "The pair returned to writing macabre stories, according to Shearsmith, as they", think this could be rephrased
- Digital Spy published the overnight rating for Episode 3 as 1.00m; same figure given by a forum member on the ratings thread.
- "Quiet Night In" was a change in approach, relying on physical comedy, but it was well-received as funny" well received shouldn’t be hyphenated here because it follows a noun.
- "lower than the slot average of 970,000 (5.1% of the audience)...............The series low was the fifth episode, "The Understudy", which attracted 720,000 viewers (4.1% of the market), is there a difference, or do they both mean audience share?
- "Inside No. 9 was also nominated for Best TV Sitcom at the 2014 Freesat Awards, which celebrate the best of free British television”, Free-to-air for clarification
- Ref 50 was published in The Guardian, not theguardian.com
Very comprehensive and enjoyed reading this. No dead links or dabs and could find no close-paraphrasing issues. Pictures are fine. Will pass once comments have been addressed. Lemonade51 (talk) 16:14, 12 August 2014 (UTC)