Other than a few easy-to-fix typos the content looks good, so I only have a few quick concerns:
- What makes these reliable?
- Since Give Me the Remote was only being used to back up a statement that had three other references anyway, I've dropped that one altogether. As far as OfficeTally, that one has been discussed before, most recently at the Parks and Recreation (season 1) FAC. Although a fansite, the person who runs it (Jennie Tan) has been doing s for so long and efficiently that she has been given an unprecedented amount of access to the producers and to show information, to the extent that she has been given behind-the-scenes access to The Office. There have been plenty of reliable sources that have written about it (this, this, this, this and this) that demonstrate it's reliability. — Hunter Kahn 01:58, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
- Write citations in standard casing (not all uppercase)
- Is Dan Goor notable? If not, delink.
- Choose either Late Night with Conan O'Brien or Parks and Recreation for Goor's description. If Parks is more related to The Office, choose that, if not, choose Conan.
- The picture caption says Kalin wrote Lecture Circuit, though the body says she directed it.
- Reception says "heavily criticized by viewers and reveiwers", but I couldn't find viewer reception in the references. Can you point the right ref?