Talk:Meniscus corrector

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Wouldn't it be better to write an article on meniscus telescopes, than an article on the lens used in them?

I am reversing the redirect of Meniscus lens to here. Not all meniscus lenses are "meniscus correctors", for use in telescopes. Instead, if this article is going to continue to be about the lens rather than the telescope it would be appropriate to add a comment and links somewhere in Lens (optics).--Srleffler (talk) 18:41, 22 August 2009 (UTC)

Did some expansion on the article and added an image. Meniscus correctors are used in more than just meniscus telescopes re:Argunov-Cassegrain telescope and the Klevtsov-Cassegrain telescope. I would think this article is as encyclopedic as Schmidt corrector plate although both may be equally un-encyclopedic. MrFloatingIP (talk) 23:22, 3 January 2010 (UTC)