June 2012 Cleanup
With this edit, I've tried to clean things up a bit, adding some clarification here and there. I've also cut five entries which I could not readily verify, however, rather than simply deleting them, I've pasted them here in case a more resourceful editor would like to try salvaging them:
- Mumu, an earth oven in Papua New Guinea or the food cooked in such an oven
- Mumu, a Nigerian slang word for "idiot"
- Mumu, a nickname of the person Murugan
- Mumu, an intelligent person (Mexico)
- Mumu, is a Kamba tribe (Kenya) word meaning "hard thing"
It's also a German colloquial/slang word for "vagina" (from "Muschi", the equivalent of "pussy" with the same double meaning). I'm not sure on how to source this but it's pretty widely known. -- 18.104.22.168 (talk) 17:51, 2 November 2016 (UTC)