Talk:New York State Route 220/GA1
- Request a shield for Chenango CR 32.
- Made and uploaded one.
- The sentence "The western terminus of NY 220 is at an intersection with NY 41 in the community of Smithville Flats in the town of Smithville near the western county line." sounds wordy.
- Removed the hamlet to shorten it up.
- In the sentence "NY 220 serves the village directly, entering it on Butler Street. It veers eastward at a junction with State Street, then follows State to Washington Avenue, where State Street splits into a one-block long one-way couplet." you indicate State Street three times. Can some variety in wording be used?
- Eliminated one of the "State Street"s.
- "then turns northeast to follow River", indicate it is East River Road.
- "and parallel the Chenango": "parallel" should be pluralized and "the Chenango" sounds colliqual.
- Removed since that part of the route is actually set a good distance away from the riverbank.
- Are the names known for the roads in the Major intersections table?
- Added where applicable.