|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Psychotronics redirect.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Articles for creation||(Rated C-class)|
|WikiProject Parapsychology||(Rated C-class)|
|The content of Psychotronic weapons was merged into Psychotronics on 7 May 2013. For the contribution history and old versions of the redirected page, please see ; for the discussion at that location, see its talk page.|
The sentence "These campaigns are typically dismissed by psychologists as being a delusional response to auditory hallucinations similar to accounts of alien abductions" in the second paragraph should be removed. The sentence "The scientific community considers psychotronics to be pseudoscience" should be removed as well.
Some victims are subject to harassment and organized stalking in their communities, some victims receive intentional false psychiatric diagnoses and in addition become victims of the systems, from which they are seeking help (medical institutions and law enforcement). It is the responsibility to record and alert the world to these horrendous crimes and the extreme danger that these technologies pose to democracy, human rights, privacy, mental and physical freedom, and the health of all people. These are the most horrendous weapons and crimes imaginable." Galinakurdina (talk) 23:24, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
- The stuff you say 'must be removed' is sourced. The stuff you want to add is at best alarmist claptrap. (Plus, the stuff you want to add is not sourced) Dbrodbeck (talk) 23:46, 5 June 2016 (UTC)
Regarding "The stuff you want to add is at best alarmist claptrap". Go to MEDLINE library and read scientific literature about mind and body control. What I want to add is not a claptrap, but an existing reality and testimonies of civilian people, who are used as involuntary human subjects in extreme experiments with psyche, most likely, classified military experiments. Educate yourself a little bit and only after that leave your comments. You look ignorant, Dbrodbeck. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Galinakurdina (talk • contribs) 00:11, 6 June 2016 (UTC)
- Please read WP:NPA. Dbrodbeck (talk) 00:14, 6 June 2016 (UTC)
- You would need high quality secondary sources to make such extraordinary claims as the ones you wish to put in the article. Dbrodbeck (talk) 00:33, 6 June 2016 (UTC)
Dbrodbeck, once again, read books and articles from the list of literature about mind and body control in MEDLINE that I put above in this section. Enough sources. There are hundreds and thousands of articles and books about brain-machine interface, neuroengineering, neural interfacing, neuromechanical systems, neuroinformatics, neuroimaging, neural prostheses, artificial and biological neural circuits, neural control, neural signal processing, neural modeling in MEDLINE library. If you want to read something more popular than scientific, you can read articles: 1. Microchip Implants, Mind Control, and Cybernetics by Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde, MD, Former Chief Medical Officer of Finland, SPEKULA, 1999 2. ‘Matador’ With a Radio Stops Wired Bull Modified Behavior in Animals Subject of Brain Study By John A. Osmundsen Reported in New York Times 3. We are moving ever closer to the era of mind control by Steven Rose reported in the Observer on February 05 2006 on p31 of the Comment section. You can watch documentaries about mind control, broadcasted for millions of people on main TV channels in the USA and Russia : 1. Jesse Ventura’s video “Brain Invaders” 2. Mind Control Documentary: The Golden Dream of the World’s Masters. You can find on YouTube testimonies of victims of Psychotronic (mind/body control) weapons before the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical issues in USA in 2011. But, first of all, I refer you to literature in MEDLINE library, approved by scientific community. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Galinakurdina (talk • contribs) 01:37, 6 June 2016 (UTC)
- I have removed some of Galinakurdina's spam, it is copyrighted material from a fringe website, found here . HealthyGirl (talk) 01:56, 6 June 2016 (UTC)
HealthyGirl, what copyright infringements? It is my Petition, since I wrote it, and my web site that I made for Organization of victims of Psychotronic (mind control) weapons. Why did you move this section to a new archive? Give explanations and restore my stuff in the previous archive. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 00:45, 7 June 2016 (UTC)
- -Galinakurdina, I have only just joined this discussion. Do you have a particular reliable source that you would like to integrate into the article? I also believe that there is real covert targeting happening, but being extremely sophisticated and advanced it is difficult to put anything much about it into this mainstream encyclopedia.Jed Stuart (talk) 03:53, 8 June 2016 (UTC)
ELETRON SPOIN EFFECTS AND PHOTOPSYCHROTRONICS?
There is an effect in Biomagnetic known as the "X" Effect crossing of two differting magnetic pole(North and South) Biological organisms int he center of this cross X effect are eventualy destroyed! Tragically MIT experiments found this out way back in 1950s early Magntic control of Fusion in tests! Workers placing Perminate magnets in a control chamber exposed to this CROSS X effect and died!Now, maybe Psychrotronic effects Crossed in an "X" effect can also be so destructive? And LIGHT used to "Carry:" psycgrontronic effects too(Laser beams?) Thanks Dr. Edson Andre' Johnson D,D.ULC. Founder Tesla Global Energy Independence Day Jul.10th.(teslas birthday!) Worked as a researcher for the late Dr. Albert Roy Davbis PhD Pioneeer Biomagnetic researcher! Thanks again21:34, 10 June 2016 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk)
Merge to parapsychology
The whole parapsychology part must be merged into a subsection of Parapsychology, because this is what it is. In fact, Zdenek Rejdak said this clearly in the Impact: "The field of study formerly known as parapsychology". The conspiracy theories may use this term in diffrent meanings, which is rather unimportant per WP:FRINGE/WP:UNDUE and may all sit well in Psychotronics (conspiracy theory). Other occasional usages, if cannot be merger elsewhere do not belong to wikipedia at all. Staszek Lem (talk) 20:02, 23 June 2016 (UTC)
- Support merge I agree, it is a redundant article by itself and the conspiracy theory stuff doesn't belong on this article but elsewhere, the stuff on psychotronics and Zdenek Rejdak should be merged to parapsychology. HealthyGirl (talk) 20:05, 23 June 2016 (UTC)
- Support merge The Zdenek Rejdak stuff should be merged to Parapsychology and the conspiracy theory stuff should be merged to Psychotronics (conspiracy theory) which is now Electronic harassment. - LuckyLouie (talk) 20:39, 23 June 2016 (UTC)
- Support merge. Per Staszek Lem. Also want to point out Psychotronics (therapy), which should probably be merged as well. Or maybe just deleted. Thoughts? —PermStrump(talk) 23:19, 24 June 2016 (UTC)
- I have never heard of psychotronics in therapy before, I don't think it is notable enough to have an entire article just with one reference, I would suggest an afd or quick redirect. HealthyGirl (talk) 12:22, 25 June 2016 (UTC)
- Support merge. I agree with the course of action suggested above by LuckyLouie. -- Meticulo (talk) 04:15, 5 December 2016 (UTC)
- I have merged the content to the main parapsychology article. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 06:26, 15 March 2017 (UTC)
Beautifulpeoplelikeyou sockpuppeting and vandalism of this article
- has been blocked and on his other account
He is now using these IP addresses (all trace to the same geographical location):
In this edit  he claims "since I have DHCP ISP I'm theorethically [sic] allowed to "spam" the whitewashed article on unprotected pages."
I am leaving this message here, because this disruptive user is probably going to hop to various accounts/IPs and continue his disruptive editing on this article. If you see this users edits just revert them. HealthyGirl (talk) 22:51, 24 June 2016 (UTC)