From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- <teasing>Didn’t your mother teach you manners? “Please [add an image]” and “thank you [for the article so far]” go a long way.
- I mean, do you do anything around here?
- (*Checks edits*. Oh, I guess you do. Moving right along…) (^.-)</teasing>
- Being unable to find an existing illustration, I was hoping kind Wikipedians would do it while I slept, but I suppose I needed to do it myself, which I’ve now done; see this revision.
- I suppose it does help – the body of the article is rather mathematical, so starting with pretty pictures (which do, in fact, clarify the topic) is probably worthwhile.
- —Nils von Barth (nbarth) (talk) 01:21, 24 May 2010 (UTC)