Talk:Romanization of Armenian
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|WikiProject Armenia||(Rated Start-class)|
Definitely, this is a good scheme. It matches ISO, except for
- ë → ē, t’ → ṫ, k’ → q (entirely new);
- c’ → ć, p’ → ṕ (merging apostrophe to an accent);
- j → dz, č̣ → ch, ow → u, ò → ō (which are the winners when 5 schemes “vote”);
- ç → c (which is a tie when the 5 schemes “vote”);
- ǰ → j (which is present in ALA and BGN).
However, this scheme is not in the referenced document, and I cannot find it defined anywhere via Google. Is not this original research?